I am often surprised by how bad many real estate photos are on the MLS and sites like Realtor.com. What surprises me the most is why the homeowners, the majority of whom are selling their largest asset, allow their Listing Agent to use such ordinary photos to present their home to the marketplace.
Do the homeowners look at the listing of their own home? Are the homeowners so blindly trusting in the REALTORS® expertise that they let the agent use whatever images they want? Or do homeowners (and real estate agents) not instinctively know what makes a real estate photo good or bad? I am not sure…
Photography is the central component of online home marketing. If there are no photos or the photo quality is poor (too dark, cluttered, etc.) that potential buyer will move onto the next listing.
Benefits that come with using Photograph RGV to photograph your home listings include:
[list style=”list2″ color=”black”]
- Professional photos make that great first impression when your listing is viewed online or in print.
- Texas has become one of the most popular states to relocate to, therefore photos play a crucial role as these potential buyers look for homes.
- We are in a competitive marketplace right now. Your listing needs to stand out above the rest.
- Hiring a professional photographer will give you consistent quality and save you time.
- High-quality photos have a large emotional impact on buyers.
- Professional photographers have the equipment necessary to produce high quality photographs; a high resolution full-frame DSLR camera, an ultra wide-angle lens, an integrated flash, tripod, etc.
- Professional photographers also have the experience to deal with difficult lighting situations.
Set yourself apart: Offer professional photography as part of your listing pitch.
[list style=”list1″ color=”gray”]
- Why not offer ADDED VALUE to your listing pitch by including professional photographs of the property?
- With better photographs, you will provide your clients more exciting online curb appeal.
- The greater the visual appeal, the more potential buyers will want to view the property giving you more opportunities to CLOSE THE SALE!
Remember, clients don’t hire photographers to sell their homes, and they don’t hire REALTORS® to photograph it.